Thursday, July 14, 2011

Making new beer friends and staying dry

I'm about a month and a half late on this, but here's what writing a Beer-off between Rude Elf and Mad Elf eventually led to. Randy LoBasso of Philadelphia Weekly wrote up a nice article about his visit to Des and my place a few months ago, after using some hilarious quotes from one of my DrinkPhilly articles last December. Hey Randy - don't bail on next month's DrinkPhilly First Friday!

By the way, check out his article about how the 'Statewide Ethanol Nightmare' may soon be coming to an end, and be sure to read how the Statewide Ethyl Alcohol Nightmare may soon be coming to an end.

By the way, I've been beer-free for almost a week, for no really good reason, although this Insanity workout my wife is making me do (just kidding, baby, I'm having tons o fun) probably has something to do with it. But I see a really nice light at the end of the tunnel with TJs Scraps party this Saturday. They'll be packed with beer geeks for this event (I'm looking at you, Slap-E!) They have a keg of Parabola that's not on the taplist, so I'll be keeping my eye on their Tweets for that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment